Level 3 Lesson & Theory Book with CD
Order online here:
Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
The Level 3 Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step‐by‐step approach to major and minor scale technique, primary chords (I, IV, V7, and i, iv, V7), the triplet, cut time, quavers, and musical form
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Beethoven, Grieg, Pachelbel, and Tchaikovsky
- Pianistic fingerings to build technique and movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces with teacher duets that build articulation and phrasing
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
- An included CD featuring imaginative, orchestrated accompaniments which encourage expressive playing, rhythmic accuracy, and practice time
The Technique & Performance Book is the essential companion book of the curriculum. It provides powerful and effective Technique Secrets, Etudes, and Performance Pieces for musical artistry. The book is correlated page‐by‐page with this Lesson & Theory Book.
Faber Piano Adventures