Level 2A Lesson & Theory Book with CD
Order online here:
Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
The Level 2A Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step‐by‐step approach to 8th‐note rhythm patterns, major and minor 5‐finger scales and chords, the phrase, and transposition
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Beethoven, Brahms, Haydn, and Vivaldi
- Pianistic fingerings to build technique and movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces with teacher duets that build articulation and phrasing
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
- An included CD featuring imaginative, orchestrated accompaniments which encourage expressive playing, rhythmic accuracy, and practice time
The Technique & Performance Book is the essential companion book of the curriculum. It provides powerful and effective Technique Secrets, Etudes, and Performance Pieces for musical artistry. The book is correlated page‐by‐page with this Lesson & Theory Book.