Distance learning (online teaching) will remain part of our educational repertoire even after the pandemic is over. What things have we learned from out experiences this far? What should you watch out for?
The following questions will be covered in this short, free online workshop.
- Which platforms / applications have proven to work best?
- What are the best audio settings for music lessons?
- What technical equipment do I need as a teacher?
- What equipment and settings do students need?
- What teaching techniques work best when teaching online?
Date: Friday, February 12th, 2021 at 10 am — Sign up for the workshop here!
The workshop will last about an hour, including 15 minutes at the end for questions and answers.
Pianist and teacher
Lecturer at the University of Würzburg
Editor of the European editions of Piano Adventures
Piano Adventures, the most widely taught piano method in North America and much of Asia, sets new standards for high quality educational materials.